It is complete annihilation. We deal with wildlife management, wildlife trapping and removal of the critters. In fact, the only animal that we use lethal control means for is rats, because we've found that it's impractical and pretty much impossible to attempt live trapping, removal, and relocation for rats and hence we don’t kill the rats when we are doing rat control services. We do not use poisons, ever because we find poisoning method is quite silly. No animal, rats included, should be treated like insects. It's easy to use poison control methods for insects - it's pretty much the only way to get rid of termites, ants, cockroaches, and the like. However, it's a ridiculous approach to solving problems with vertebrates. First of all, we should orientation that there's no lawful and itemized poisons that will knob almost of the animals that we deal with - attractive much the only animal venoms out there are rodenticides - directing rats and mice. The dead remains and causes horrible odor problem in the house or attic. Even if raccoon poison or squirrel poison did exist, it'd be an ineffective and inhumane approach to wildlife control. We specialize in all kinds of wildlife but we don’t kills rats. We'd rather not kill any animals, but at least the snap snares that we use kill instantly we only do a hard snap right over the neck. The use of poison is very brutal. Almost all rodenticides are medicine that prevents or retards the clotting of blood. The animal eats the poison and dies of internal bleeding - a slow and painful death. Plus, the poison might get eaten by a non-target animal. A squirrel or a raccoon might blunder upon it and eat it. Every person in our industry has seen such animals - they are in pain, their eyes are bloodshot, and they are bleeding internally - but the rat poison wasn't strong enough to fully kill them. Please don't just spread poison if you have an animal problem.